Thursday 8 August 2013

Finally... i grew my own nails!

Well it only took 29.5 years but i did it i finally grew my own nails and they are so strong!!

I have always been a nail biter and have had such flimsy nails, they would always split at the side as soon as they had any sort of length at all.

But i bought some of this amazeballs oil and i have been applying every day for about 2 weeks and they are soooooo strong now and a decent length!

These may not look amazingly long but this is massive for me!!


I previously had some silk wrap type nails on so when they came off as per usual with any type of false nail they were a wreck! But the CND Solar oil has fixed them up a right treat!


It goes on lovely but it does take quite a while for the oil to sink in so dont put it on if your in a rush or have stuff to do with your hands! I like to massage it in to my nails and cuticles too to help it along.

I cant get over how much stronger they are, i haven't broken or split a nail in weeks its amazing!

I am in love with this stuff and if it can work for me it can work for anyone! It will be in my life forever now!


Love
L xx

P.S follow us on Bloglovin and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif