Thursday 15 August 2013

Best Postcard Ever!!!


That’s cool Thursday!!!

I love Thursdays and showing you all cool things that we are loving at the moment!

Last Saturday I went to spend the weekend with my oldest friend Victoria, she lives in Clapham, we got very drunk ate far too much and generally had a fabulous weekend!  After brunch at the Breakfast Club we decided to have a stroll along Northcote Road.

I love Northcote Road and the little boutique shops and cute things!  I came across these postcards!



They are from www.timbergram.com

You literally write in biro and put a stamp on it and post!  I was a little bit dubious thinking no way would the postman deliver that – so I thought I would test it out!! I sent it one to Leeanne on the Monday and on Tuesday I got a text saying “that’s the coolest postcard ever” and this smiley happy face pic!! 



It actually worked!!!! The thing I love most is how you can keep the little piece of wood up in your house anywhere – reframe it or drill a little hole and put a string through and hang up!!!

I think these are soooo super cool!!! I can’t wait to buy more!!!

Love
Jade xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif