Friday 8 November 2013

Party Season Fashion

So in a few weeks time it will be Christmas Party Season and the excitement / dread of finding a cool outfit begins!

So in true mummymagic style i thought i'd put a few of my favourite outfits on here that i would love my Fairy Godmother to whip up for me! I've got the pumpkin still on the doorstep for the carriage and i'm sure Buddy would make a fabulous white horse! I know i've already found my prince but what girl doesn't like a fancy party.

First up - its not glitzy, i know, but i really like the shape and style of this dress and also i do think you could wear it alot!!!


Its from Boden and its £79 - Womens-Winter-Audrey-Dress - I love the Navy and i would really accessorize with metallics!


 
I love these Pink Mirror Heels www.topshop.com £48 and this necklace i have ordered for my mum for Christmas - The Jewel Shack £38

Outfit 2. 

I'm going sequins! 


Love the look of this dress from Next  www.next.co.uk £65 i'd pair this dress with a plain black shoe - like the one in my wish list or these slightly more realistic version. The shoes are from www.dunelondon.com £79

Outfit 3.

I think RED - red is such a good colour and a great way to stand out! 

This dress is an absolute bargain!!! £40 from www.asos.com. The model is wearing these shoes 
www.asos.com £42 and i think these shoes will go with all the outfits!!! 


Outfit 4.


Black leather look trousers £35 www.riverisland.com

A perfect trouser to wear at any time but i think they would look fab with a sequin top


 www.boden.co.uk £89                                               www.marksandspencer.com £19.50

www.johnlewis.com £65                                              www.topshop.com £29





Ok so last but not least i've found some fab little sparkly numbers




This dress is currently in the sale at a fabulous £20 www.matalan.co.uk


And this dress is £55 from www.dorothyperkins.com



We Wish you a happy party and a fabulous weekend 











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif