Sunday 10 November 2013

Lest We Forget

Here in the UK the second sunday in November is Remembrance Sunday.



Remembrance Sunday is held to commemorate the contribution of British and Commonwealth military ands civilian servicemen and women of the two world wars and later conflicts.

I'm not even sure where to start talking about this subject, i could ramble on for days but the most important thing i wanted to say is thank you.
From the bottom of my heart thank you.
For the sacrifices not only you but your families have made, thank you.
Today and every day thank you!

I promise to teach my children about you, our fallen heroes. I promise to never forget to be thankful for the life you have fought for us to have. I promise to forever be thankful.



Thinking of you and your families.

Lest we forget.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif