Thursday 14 November 2013

Its a lovely day for a kilt

Its Thursday!! And i know i said i wouldn't be back until Sunday but i just couldn't keep away! So its Thursday again haha Which means we are one day closer to the weekend! And tomorrow Leeanne, Kim and their families are coming to stay for the weekend!!! I literally can't wait!!

But back to the task in hand! Thats Cool Thursday - so what do i think is cool this Thursday!

I'm going for the coolest pattern that i'm literally in love with at the moment ! TARTAN !

Here are some fab tartan looks to keep you and your family on trend!

So first up option for the little ones in our lifes

I love this Tutu from Next £20-£22 - my friends little girl had it on at the weekend and i just have to go and buy one for Honey!!! www.next.co.uk

Love love love this for Rocco for Christmas day!!! Need it !!! £9-£10 www.next.co.uk


£22.99 from Zara - a perfect Christmassy dress!!! I love this!!! www.zara.com


I love this bowtie to wear with a white shirt and its only £3.99 at www.ebay.co.uk

Ok so my two dream outfits for Honey and Rocco are from Burberry below 






Wow i love this!!! 



And this!!! Oh please Mr Burberry give these to Father Christmas xxx

Ok so for Nick and I these are my fave looks


This is a lovely shirt and only £20!! www.asos.com


£45.99 from www.zara.com


The perfect Tartan tie! I love these colours! £85 from www.ralphlauren.co.uk

And last but by no means least my fave things for me 


I think this is cure £45 and sequins too!!! www.asos.com


DEnim Supply by Ralph Lauren £110 www.asos.com love this with my black coated Leigh jeans


This dress is lovely and the back is all black so not too ostentatious - £37 Motel at www.topshop.com


Love these colours - this is a stole (i'm not a big fan of wool it makes me itch!) £39.95 www.brontebydesign.co.uk


Ok my dream items from Burberry  


Wow wow and more wow!!! 

So Nicks dream present isn't tartan but he sent me this today on the hope we win the lottery 



hahahaha i best get saving and stop looking in Burberry 

Remember Tartan is your Winter style must have 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif