Wednesday 4 September 2013

Perfect Gift

Happy Wednesday!!! 

So i was going to do a post on Godparents presents today as it was my Godsons 8th birthday yesterday but i thought i would save that until my next huge proud moment of being Godmother!!! 

So i wanted to introduce DaisyCottageDesign to you!!! 

I have just had my first Daisy Cottage Design delivered and wow i can't wait to order more! 


How beautiful is this Birthday frame for my mum from Honey!! This is what Honey says to my mum when my mum asks her how much she loves her! 


I just can't stop coming up with who these would make perfect presents for!!! 

Fabulous to have made with your children's funny quotes! Happy Birthdays, Wedding Vows, Favourite things, teacher gifts, fathers day prints, christening's - literally the world is your oyster!!! 

I can't wait for Honey to give my mum her's and for it to be pride of place in the kitchen to be remembered forever! Quotes and sayings all go too quickly and are soon forgotten! Honey has recently started watching the Care Bears but calls them Caramels - and also she says Huggle which is a hug and cuddle in one! All these little funnies are so cute and would look so lovely in these wonderful wooden cut out frames! 

So if you need a present for any occasion look no further than DaisyCottageDesign

Lots of love
J x



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif