Tuesday 23 July 2013

Holiday Shopping

Whenever i go to Spain i'm drawn like a magnet to the shops!! La Canada is our local mall and its shopping paradise!!

As this is Toddler Tuesday i thought i'd do a little round up of a couple of the goodies i bought my little stars!

My favourite shops for children in spain are 1. Zara 2. Mayoral and 3. Massimo Dutti, I go to all different stores around Andalucia and love getting all different goodies!!!

 

These 3 items are from Zara 
I love this Burberryesque Mac! Jealous! 
I love Zara for the children - the sizes are good and its not expensive and the girls shoes are amazing!!! 
(the boys are not so).  I don't think ive ever been in Zara kids and not bought something! Much to Nicks joy! 


This Hoody is Zara - I think Rocco will look very cool in it! The shorts are Mayoral and some neon Converse! I love converse x 


So Rocco is now climbing out of his cot and so its mission big bed and that means finding new bedding!!!! Hooray!!!! One stop at Zara Home and they are set! I love stars!!! John Lewis were doing a lovely navy and white star bedding set but i think thats a bit grown up for Rocco - Baby Blue as hes my Baby! Mummys Boy Alert!!!


Rocco can't have new bedding and not Honey!!! Honey is still in her Cot Bed but we are going to be buying them both a single bed in this next few weeks so i wanted her to have lovely bedding! Miss Sienna has this bedding too - its so girly and fabulous 

We are going to get them both these day beds from Ikea Hemnes Day Bed.  They are £260 each but they are a single, double and got storage so its a win win! They will last them ages! And honestly i couldn't find any other ones i really liked!!! 


Holiday shopping is the best shopping!! Airport shopping before holiday is the best shopping!! Childrens bedroom shopping is the best shopping!!! 
Shopping is the best! I love Shopping

Love J x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif