Monday 14 October 2013

Top 3 Guilty Pleasure's

Happy Sparkly Monday! We hope you all had a fabulous weekend filled with fun! We have a whole new blog design today and we hope you love it.

Todays blog is all about guilty pleasures. You know the things that you love but you don't really tell many people about?

We thought we would share our top 3 with you and we would love to hear some of yours too so dont forget to leave us a comment below!

Leeanne is up first with her three.

1. Jazz Music! I really love a bit of jazz, my faves are Miles Davies, Ella Fitzgerald and Billie Holiday. I find it really relaxing and i just love that whole era.










2. American Reality TV! You name it i will watch it, Real Housewives, Kardashian's, Giuliana & Bill... Literally anything i will watch! Most of it is total junk too but i just cant help it, its like compulsive viewing!











3. PJ Day's! I just love a Pj day. When you don't have to go anywhere or see anyone you can just stay in your pj's all day playing with your children and relaxing! PJ days are the best!









And now its Jade turn


Well i do love Leeanne's top 3 but i'd swap Jazz for a bit of Frank Sinatra 

But here goes 





1. Red Magazine! Its my fave magazine! I absolutely love it! I hate anyone else reading it first too - like theres nothing worse than people reading it first and telling you whats in it haha! I have a month to read it before my next issue comes!  The subscription is my fave Christmas Present x











2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days! This is my favourite film ever ever ever! It never fails to get old or put a huge smile on my face! 
If you haven't watched it its a must if you love a romcom! 
Its simply brilliant! "And thats how its done" x









3. and maybe this should be my number 1 - but i have the hugest girl crush on Pink! I cried throughout her concert! Nick bought me her new album for Christmas last year and put tickets to her tour inside! I was soooooo happy! Shes simply the best! I cry at her videos etc.... ok so maybe i'm a crazy fan but there is no other CD i can listen to all the way through without skipping a song! Her voice is brilliant!!! Shes a Rockstar!! x






We love receiving your emails! It makes our day - let us know your guilty pleasures 

Happy Monday





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif