Wednesday 26 June 2013

Best Friends Birthday Goodies

My favourite thing is finding amazing presents for people! I absolutely love it! I take ages to search for the right thing for the exact person, seeing their face open and hopefully loving it is priceless!!!

Two of my best friends have recently turned 30 and its Leeanne's turn next!

I am in love with Estella Bartlett - her jewellery is fantastic -  I love this star bracelet and the prices are super reasonable! £15



www.johngreedjewellery.com

What girl doesn't love a turquoise box wrapped with white ribbon and the little black letters reading Tiffany! This bow necklace is so elegant and something you would wear forever! £160

www.tiffany.co.uk
This birthday my oldest friend and I decided we wouldn't do presents instead we would plan a lovely afternoon tea.  The Sanderson are doing a Mad Hatters Tea - a day together sipping Earl Grey eating cakes child free is my idea of a good afternoon!!!

My last idea is an idea that can work for any birthday any age - a picture book!! Either a printed book (i love bob books) or a lovely photo album from paper chase! Inside you can add all your oldest photos, all your memories, all your laughs and good times! Such a great keepsake!!!

Love
J x

Follow us on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif