Wednesday 16 October 2013

Royal Mint

I am a little bit of a collector (not hoarder) haha!

I love collecting things for my children that i think one day in the future will be worth more than today! My mum collected lots for me and i love passing things down.

The Royal Mint is one of my favourite online shops for collecting! I bought Honey and Rocco the Kate and Will Engagement £5 coin, the wedding £5 coin, Prince George coin, and i've just pre ordered the Christening Coin for them both!

Whilst on the site i came across this fun present!



Its a 50p hunting book!! So the aim is to collect all the different 50p's in circulation! I love this!! I've ordered a few for stocking fillers for my niece and godson who are 8 and 9 as i think they will love this!

They also do a £1 collector album and £2 coin one too! Such a fun idea! 

If ever you are stuck for a present for anyone i would suggest looking here! 


This lucky penny is perfect gift for a wedding! 

I will soon be doing a blog on my collections! I'm quite secretive as Nick definately thinks i'm crazy and should be on Hoarders! 

A traditional gift that is a lovely keepsake! 

Love
J x
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif