Friday 11 October 2013

Autumn Fashion - Tights!

Hip Hip Hooray its Friday!!!

Whilst magazine browsing i saw the new Russell and Bromley ad and i loved the look !



Its a perfect work/school run/ sunday lunch/ date/ out with the girls universal look! 
And in my opinion  everyone has got some items in their wardrobes to pull this off without actually having to spend very much! 

Its more the tights i'm loving as a statement! So you could switch the skirt/jumper/shirt combo for a black casual dress with a statement necklace and if you wanted to wear heels to jazz up your day to night look that would work too!! 

I've found these lovely tights from tightsplease.co.uk for £10.98

The rest of my copycat look comes from the wonderful Marks and Spencer's 

I love this Cardigan 


Its my mother-in-laws birthday today and i bought her the cream one - i hope she loves it x I think the jewelled collar means you don't need the white shirt! 




So flattering and this skirt has appeared in this months Vogue! 



Perfect dress! love it for day and night! Jazz up and Jazz down 



A perfect autumn water resistant shoe 



These are a perfect skirt/jeans/trousers/casual and smart boot! Just perfect!! 


Eeeeek 
Whilst browsing i also came across this lovely dress 


I think this would be such a useful autumn dress - you can wear with flats, heels or boots!!!! Winner x

I'm off to the M&S Website to get ordering!! 

I hope you have a fabulous weekend 
Tomorrow is a fab Curry recipe (yumm)

Love
J x



2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Stylish Leggings

    Simply I just said Wow!! Every beat of this blog is appear attractive. Black is the fashionable color or evergreen color which suit for everyone.Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tights! This reminds me it's almost time to hit up Hue.coma and restock my supply!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif