Wednesday 30 October 2013

Christmas Wish List



Good Morning Magic peeps.  

Today i thought i'd make a little start on my Christmas Wish List! 
Now this isn't my full list and by the time Christmas comes i'm sure lots of things will be off and lots of new things i see on!! But as of Wednesday 30th October this is what i'm asking Santa for.



I love Boux Avenue! I only recently found a shop and i bought the bestest dressing gown ever! 
So these PJ's £30 (and they are on buy one get one free hope the candy stripe ones come as my free ones haha) and these slippers £14 are my must have new christmas pj's.



Still my all time favourite foundation! I absolutely love this! Makes my skin feel amazing! 


I also need a running jacket and a new outfit and i really like the look of these from H and M 

both £34.99 www.hm.com

I do love a book and this one looks fab! Tamara Mellon was the co-founder of Jimmy Choo and this looks like a fab read! 
£13.20


This dress looks fabulous! with tights without tights with boots with heels etc! 
£69.99 www.zara.com

I love a personalised calender! I make 4 different ones for grandparents/godparents etc and i would really like one for me this year! 


I do love a notebook and this one i saw in Urban Outfitters! 



Now we have a puppy (more about him on Sunday!) i feel like i need a new pair of wellies!
I'm so undecided on which colour though! I do love these Mint ones £69 but i also love the Red and the pink glitter kids ones £38 



Louboutins - my favourite shoe! 
I really wanted a pair of these last year but they sold out quick so i'm hoping i'm in luck this year! 

Pigalle Patent £395 christianlouboutin.com 


And i've decided this is my pick of the parkas i think haha! Well this one if i get red or green wellies and the Green Parka if i get Pink wellies haha! 

£205 www.asos.com


All material things aside because realistically there is nothing i really need - i thought i'd put my 3 Genie wishes in here too! (these can't include cures for illnesses or world peace etc just selfish wishes because obv the first two would come top two!)

So if a magical genie gave me 3 wishes i would wish for

1. I wish for my children to always feel happy and loved
2. I wish for Nick and I to be in love and together forever and ever 
3. For my family and friends to live long healthy lives

What would your 3 wishes be? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif