Sunday 27 October 2013

Birchbox - October 2013

Hey there hi there ho there! Its Sunday whoop! We are off to church then shopping and family time! I love Sundays they are the best because all my family is together for the whole day!

Anyways moving on to todays post - The Birchbox!

Birchbox is a monthly subscription beauty box. So its the same principle and price as Glossybox where you get to try different beauty samples but just a different company. After not feeling to enthusiastic with Glossybox recently I decided to give it a try and cancelled my glossybox subscription. My first box arrived this week and i love it!





I love the packaging design the brown kraft paper coloured box is really nice and a nice size too. Its a little smaller than the Glossybox and theres a cute little bag everything comes in which will come in handy.

In this months Birchbox i got the following:

DR BRANDT® MICRODERMABRASION SKIN EXFOLIANT 

EGYPTIAN MAGIC ALL PURPOSE SKIN CREAM

KMS CALIFORNIA CURL UP WAVE FOAM

DR. LIPP ORIGINAL NIPPLE BALM FOR LIPS

THE CHIA CO. CHIA SHOTS 

LAURA MERCIER FOUNDATION PRIMER – RADIANCE

THEBALM® COSMETICS STAINIAC IN BEAUTY QUEEN


Theres nothing here i am disappointed with! It all looks fab and i can't wait to try everything. I can't believe how much there is too in comparison to Glossybox. I'm not sure if this is because its my first box I'm sure ill find that out next month.

So far so good, loving everything about Birchbox!

Happy Sunday have a lovely day


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif