Sunday 8 September 2013

To cleanse or not to cleanse that is the question!

Good Morning Magic Friends

I hope you are having wonderful Sundays! I am writing this on Thursday night as i am at a very good friends Hen Doo on Saturday night and i imagine whilst you are reading this i am either still asleep or feeling less than par to say the least!!!

As you know we recently went to Belfast for a girl weekend.  One of the best things about going away is definitely the Duty Free shopping and seeing as i was child free i kinda went a bit crazy!


I have never really been a Clarins fan eeek am I  allowed to say that out loud? 
I do however love love the Daily Energizer Cream Gel - which i had to re-purchase as i had finished my first pot! (Lee blogged about this a few weeks ago) Its such a fantastic moisturiser!

Whilst i was in the Clarins section i saw this fabulous little travel set! 

Please don't shout at me but i never take my make up off at night nor do i cleanse or tone! So when i saw this One Step Facial Cleanser i thought WOW this sounds good to me! You literally shake the bottle - put some on a cotton wool pad and wipe and leave on - no rinsing required! Like how amazing and easy is that!? 

Another item in the pack is HydroQuench Cream - i've been using this before bed and i really like it!! It feels really nice on my skin and when i wake my skin feel good! 

Also within the set is a Hand and Nail Treatment, Beauty Flash Balm, Moisture Rich Body Lotion and an Eye Contour  (none of which i have yet used but watch this space!)

One Step Cleanser Rocks My World it should be in all Mummy to be / Just had baby packages!! I am now a Clarins Fan!!!!

Love
Jade x








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif