Sunday 22 September 2013

Glossybox - September 2013

Yay !!!!! I've been a little bit disgruntled with Glossybox this last 2 months so when this months arrived i asked Leeanne if i could review it as i LOVED it!!!!

Not only did i love the box!!!
But the products were super ace too!!!!! 

So here's a little breakdown

We got......

Elizabeth Arden - Untold fragrance sample

I would never normally go for an Elizabeth Arden fragrance - but its actually quite lovely. Its Floral and Fruity and perfect for my handbag!!!

Full size £48 for 50ml, £69 for 100ml www.Debenhams.co.uk

Eylure - Pre Glued Lashes

I heart false lashes!!! I love how glam you feel on a night out with a set of false eyelashes on!!! Eylure are my fave brand too so it was a win win!!!! Happy Days!!!

£5.06 per set www.eylure.com

Toni & Guy - HairMeet Wardrobe - Classic Shine and Gloss Serum 

Its in a ltd edition packaging and does exactly what it says on the tin haha!!! I'm not a big serum fan - i always seem to look like i have greasy hair! However (since the dreaded coil and split hair) this is a little bit of a life saver keeping all my little flyaway bits in place!!!!! I'm loving it!!!! Thank you Toni & Guy!!

£7.19 30ml www.boots.com

Be a Bombshell Cosmetics - Onyx Eye Liner 

Mine was broken (sob sob) but i ordered my mum a monthly glossybox as a treat and she's not a huge eyeliner fan so ta da i have my own! Its like a felt tip with a fab point! It says it lasts all day and great for a cat eye or straight out to replicate A/W 2013 catwalk looks!!! and anything thats that easy to get the in look is good with me!!!

$14 for 3g www.beabombshell.com

Lastly but by no means leastly

Dr Lipp - Original Nipple Balm for Lips 

This is my favourite sample in the Union Jack box!!! Its a cult beauty staple for leaving lips smooth and soft with a glossy sheen!!! Its a mummy bag essential!!! you know when you don't want to put lipstick on but need something!!! Its uses are brilliant -  chapped lips, burns, abrasions, minor incisions, cuticles, eczema and any extreme dry skin patches!!! Wait for it .... it can also be used to mix pigments, eye glitter, shaping eyebrows and last minute shoe polish!!! See its the perfect Handbag essential item!!!!!

Honey has  been recently licking her lips lots and all around her mouth was all bright red - i put Dr Lipp on it three times throughout the day and over night and there was nothing there in the morning!! The red mark was all gone like magic!! I will definately be buying a bigger tube for my bag

Full Size £11.50 for 15ml www.drlipp.com

So Thank you Glossy box for making this review super easy!!! I don't like negativity but this is a positively awesome box!!!!

Love
J xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love your review of this month's box. I have got mine ready to go in a few days time too. I absolutely adored this box, but I didn't get the Dr Lipp nipple balm for lips. I got an HD Brows bronzer instead which is fantastic. Funny thing is, I saw so many people moaning about the Dr Lipp sample that I actually went and bought one - it rally is amazing!

    Fi xoxox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif