Wednesday 21 August 2013

My Favourite Presents Ever!!!


Its Wednesday which means Presents Presents Presents!!

I thought i would put together a collection of my favourite presents!! Top Ten!!

Every Year my Sister in Law and Brother (well Sister in law really) get me a magazine subscription! The last two years its been to Red Magazine!! Have you ever read Red Magazine? I think its the perfect magazine for me - its like made for me! Its the best magazine ever!! If you haven't read it try it!! Its fashiony but not too fashion, got lovely recipes in, diet, fitness, makeup - just everything! Its my guilty pleasure!! There are always good subscription deals!! Subscriptions make such good presents as its the gift that keeps on giving and you get a notice the following year so you can just renew!!



This next present is a great gift for a wedding, a birth, a birthday, an anniversary, a new chapter in life!
Rocco was bought one for his Christening and i have it on his wall and i think its kind of magical!
The website is called www.thedaythat.co.uk
They photograph the dawn skies each day - you can search by date and year of a permanent reminder of that day! They can also write a hand written inscription of your choice.  Rocco's says
"May every day be as special"






As you know Nick has recently just had his birthday! Men are so hard to buy for i find!! I actually think Nick would like a Golf Magazine subscription (mental note to self for Christmas) but one thing he does love are Green Fee vouchers.  Groupon do lots of golf deals - like a round for 2 with a bacon sandwich etc.. Nick plays alot of golf so this way he gets to play for free!!! Just type in Golf Vouchers Groupon into google and lots of great deals pop up!!





I love the idea of saving stories of my life for my grandchildren and great great grandchildren to read! I think this is a fab present to get anyone - with a nice pen and bobs your uncle its a fab present and only £9.65 on Amazon at the moment


I love a cup to drink my tea from!! And i love Big Tomato Mugs! www.bigtomatocompany.com you can customise your mug to say what you like! In pink, green, blue, red or black! They cost £16.95 each but would make lovely wedding gifts saying "Mrs (new surname) and Mr (surname)" Perfect for a new mummy saying "New mummy to Honey" or china anniversary gift - perfect for nannys, granddads too!




My favourite picture frame at the moment is from Marks and Spencers www.marksandspencer.com it costs £19.50 and i think its magnificent! Would make a great present with a lovely picture in! My family love getting new pics of Honey and Rocco and so this makes a good present!!



I'm not a big flowers fan! I love Peonies the best! and also Marks and Spencers Roses but other than that i'm not a girl who wishes for flowers! Don't get me wrong when Nick comes home with a bunch every few months a love them but for birthdays etc i'd just rather cake! That probably sounds really ungrateful but i just find them a waste of money!! However ...... i do flowers in the garden! Ikea have these wonderful plant holders at the moment and they are only £2!! www.ikea.com i think 3 of these with little plants in would look amazing on my kitchen window sill! A lot of bloggers are using them as make up brush holders/pen holders etc! fabulous!! 


In this house we love Lulu Guiness!! And we love her Zip Pouches!! i use mine for my cheque book, receipts, cards etc all that doesn't fit in my bag.  My mum uses hers for her handbag makeup, my mother in law uses hers as a purse.  www.luluguinness.com They are £55 and make great gifts.  There are new styles each season and i just think they are so useful !! This one is my fave! 


I love Champagne and I love Pink so Pink Champagne is a favourite of mine!!! I love this foldable champagne bucket with the Veuve Cliquot Rose Champagne.  It costs £41.50 and its a great gift!  I also love champagne with the matching glasses! www.thechampagnecompany.com


Ok so we are at number 10!!! ooooh the pressure hahaha! My final favourite present would have to be Tickets.  Tickets anywhere - for a weekend away, to a spa, to a show, to a concert, to a sporting event! Just the idea of having something to look forward to after your birthday/ christmas is brilliant!! I am dying to see A Midsummer Night's Dream with David Walliams and Sheridan Smith later this year.  I have booked Nick tickets to watch the NBA when they are in Manchester in October - we can go out for dinner, stay in a hotel etc and its a nice thing to look forward to!! For one of our wedding presents we got a Theatre voucher from Red Letter Day - They have lots of great ideas!!! and prices to suit all www.redletterdays.co.uk



Hope you've found some present inspiration!! Happy Shopping 

Love
J x









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif