Friday 16 August 2013

Jeans and Wedges


My wonderful sister-in-law Ana came round on Monday and I thought wow you look really cool haha!!!

I was like “right I’m taking a picture of you and blogging about this look as I love it” 



This look works for any age! Ana is 46 (I know I can’t believe either) and I think she looks great - effortlessly chic!

Ana's pink jeans are from Gap
black tshirt is from Primark
black wedges are from Pied De Terre

I’ve found some similar items for this look for online purchases


These jeans are from Asos and cost £30 

you can buy here www.asos.com








You probably have a black tshirt in your wardrobe and you can buy them anywhere but this one from River Island is my pick of the bunch its £12






These fantastic wedges are from Tesco!! £25!!!









I’m always a bit worried about wearing wedges in the day incase I look too dressed up but I think this is the perfect outfit for the day time! The tshirts casual down the look and it looks effortless

Even the famous are loving pink jeans!! 



Hope you all have a fabulous Jean and Wedges weekend - theres a super secret family recipe being revealed tomorrow eeeek 

Love
J x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif