Friday 6 December 2013

Italy calls

Today is mine and Nicks 5th Wedding Anniversary! It has been the best 5 years of my life! I love the man i married more than words can say! He's my prince charming and dream come true x

So today we are jetting off to Milan for a lovely romantic weekend away! They children are safely tucked up in bed with my mummy!

We both decided that we wanted a relaxing weekend but when your in milan how can you relax when there are so many sites to see and beautiful shops to visit!

Today's fashion post is about being comfy but not so comfy your in a tracksuit but not so dressed up your in louboutins tottering around!

Here are some of my favorite looks









So the small hand luggage case will most definitely have inside a pair of black heeled boots, a pair of jeans, a nice jacket, a pair of flats and a blazer! Oh and a snazzy black dress for a romantic dinner tonight!!!! 

I hope you all have lovely weekends! Tomorrows recipe is of course going to be something fantastically italian!!!! 

Nicolas Tsamplakos you have my whole heart for my whole life - I love you 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 photo bloglovinicon_zpsef14aa26.gif  photo twittericon_zps10c57144.gif photo instagramicon_zpsd1a2ba40.gif